So cute, and so so easy. I highly recommend you to bring these to any holiday party in the coming days. Your friends and family will go crazy for them!
Santa Hat Brownie Bites
Adapted from The Crafty Kook
1 box brownie mix
24 small strawberries
2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 1 mini-muffin pan
- Prepare brownie mix according to box's instructions and fill cavities 3/4 of the way full (I had some leftover brownie mix that I just baked off as regular brownies because I didn't have enough strawberries)
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until cake tester comes out clean
- Let brownies cool and use this time to hull and clean the strawberries
- Once cool, place strawberries upside down onto brownie bites
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler and transfer into a piping bag
- Pipe a ring around the base and a small dot on top -- work quickly, the white chocolate can dry fast and clog up your tip!