Pages

11/10/11

Christmas Trees



These are some beautiful photos of Christmas trees. I found these Christmas tree photos on the internet, Pinterest or just Google. Love all these ideas for decorating.


Blue & silver with lots of lights, Pretty.

Another red & white Christmas tree.

Kitchen theme decorated Christmas tree.
Source: hgtv.com via Pam on Pinterest

I've herd of hanging Christmas trees. Here's a ornament only Hanging Christmas tree. That's a different idea!!

Lollipop decorated Christmas tree. Sooo cute!!!

And yet another red & white decorated Christmas tree. This one is in a log cabin & looks beautiful.

Blue Christmas tree. Not something I would think to do, but it s beautiful..
Source: google.com via Gwen on Pinterest

A non- Christmas tree, made with lights, always good for outside.

Decorated ladder Christmas tree. How fun is this!!!
Source: blog.cb2.com via P on Pinterest

Oh Christmas Tree, oh Christmas Tree

White decorated Christmas tree











2 comments:

  1. I'm, as I'm typing this, writing my Pinterest FAvorites post for tomorrow. I'd love for you to come and link this post up. It's perfect for my linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.
    Here is my web blog ; Secure

    ReplyDelete