Chile and Cheese Spirals
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- ½ cup (4 ounce can) diced green chiles
- ½ cup (about 3) sliced green onion
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped ripe olives
- 4 (8-inch) soft taco-sized flour tortillas (the green ones I get are 12 inch so I only use 3)
- Combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chiles, green onion, red pepper, and olives in a medium bowl.
- Spread ½ cup cheese mixture over each tortillas; roll up.
- Wrap each roll in plastic wrap twisting ends to close; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove plastic wrap; slice each roll into ¾ inch pieces.
- Serve with salsa for dipping.
Chile and Cheese Spirals | Real Mom Kitchen